How To Select Sure Seal®
How To Select Sure-Seal Connectors and Accessories
(Use chart on Pages 4 and 5)
- Choose series: (Sure-Seal, Mini Sure-Seal or Power Sure-Seal).
- Determine the number of circuits required per connector:
- 1 to 10 in Sure-Seal
- 2 to 4 in Mini Sure-Seal
- 1 in Power Sure-Seal
- Select connector with appropriate number of circuits.
- Select Sure-Seal body style (inline or flanged plug and receptacle).
- Select connector accessories:
- Boots, Mounting Ring, Mounting Plates, Mounting clip, Wire Hole, Filler, Holding Blocks)
How To Select Sure-Seal Contacts and Tooling
(Use chart on pages 6 and 7)
- Determine current carrying and wire gauge requirements for application.
- Select appropriate contacts from contact selection chart.
- Choose appropriate crimp insertion and extraction.